Bueno, hago el tema porque acabo de jugar al turok de n64 (por unos 20 min o media hora) y tuve que parar de tan mierda que me hizo, hacia tiempo que un juego no me hacia sentir mal, el unico que recuerdo y hace mucho tiempo, fue el medalla de honor 1 del play, pero esto fue casi vomito instantaneo.

Curiosamente encontre a un americano que le paso lo mismo y lo describe en periodos de tiempo tal cual me paso a mi jajaja

After 12 minutes I drop my cup of tea over the floor, I don’t think this is realted to nausea but it is just as annoying!

I get a game over after 22 minutes due to falling down a hole. FPSs generally learned that platforming (the act of jumping from one platform to another) doesn’t work too well with the first person view, coupled with the fact that most drops in this game cause an instantaneous death I quickly realise that this will cause me some annoyance during my play through! I also move myself closer to the TV. I’m up to the point that I felt nauseous when I first played the game, but this time I only have a slight headache!

After 34 minutes I pick up something called 'Spiritual Invincibility’ the screen starts to flash various colours, this isn’t helping.

After 41 minutes I feel a bit of a sweat coming on, so it’s time for a drink break. Six minutes later and I'm noticeably feeling unwell, so I break for five minutes. I start back up and after a while I can describe my status best as like hangover: I feel dizzy, sweaty, and I feel like I’m going to be sick. Ten minutes later and I wander to the toilet in anticipation, but nothing. I give the game another fifteen minutes before I need to go back into the bathroom and assume the night of heavy drinking position, but again nothing. This is why I would describe it best as a hangover, that dreaded feeling of wanting to be sick but not actually being able to. Later I read that vomiting doesn't elevate any of the nausea caused by motion/simulation sickness.

I play on for another twenty minutes before deciding to stop, partly due to the nausea and partly because I’m a bit lost in the game and get a game over! I honestly felt genuinely unwell after playing Turok. I needed to take a lay down and sleep to right my head.

Bueno si alguien lo jugo y se pudo sentir bien, que me cuente sobre su hombria, yo no lo pienso tocar mas (una lastima pensaba jugarlos a los de n64, creo que salieron 2 o 3). Tambien pueden comentar/avisar que otros juegos les ha hecho sentirse asi, he leido que los half life a alguna gente la marea tambien, yo nunca los jugue. Otros dicen que el amnesia.